I might have missed Coachella this year but I am ready for the next and every festival out there!! I’m not going to spend any time sulking about that because London in the sunshine and London festivals are pretty FRICKING AWESOME!!
I have my look, totally selfie ready! Glitter and art handiwork from My Lottie London.
Now, lets look at some essentials!
These gorgeous products included:
- The gorgeously fresh, floral and mystical Yardley scents in Flora Jade and Lilac Amethyst – £25 for 50 ml
- Up your festival game with Beauty BLVD’s Body Jewels (£8-£12), Star Dust (£12.50) and Glitter Lips (£12.50) – essential glitter for your body
- Oxygenetix Oxygenating Foundation – perfect 24hr wear foundation that still allows your skin to breathe no matter the weather (it used to be used to conceal and heal skin after cosmetic surgery). I received shades Ebony and Tawny – £49.99
- Get edgy, sun kissed color hair spray with ColorSmash in Bright Pink (£10.95)
- Ready to wear nails with the classiC Elegant Touch InstaNails collection #ETSummerSiesta or #ETPinkCadillac
- Making sure you stay confidently fresh, Dr. Bronner’s hemp, 100% vegan and cruelty-free, 18-in-one liquid soap (£2.15-£11.59)
Now, should you not have space for all of the above, just take the essentials 😉 xoxo