I Want Blemish Free Skin
Although there are 100 and 1 gazillion ways of applying makeup to hide all those horrid blemishes you get from time to time, this little gem is a ray of sunshine!
Beauty fans – all around the world, Sleek MakeUP has announced the launch of its new Colour Corrector Palette.
What is Color Correcting?
Colour correcting is the art of using different coloured concealer shades to balance skin imperfections and counteract discoloration before the application of your concealer and foundation.
The new Sleek MakeUP Colour Corrector Palette contains 6 shades:
- Green – neutralizes redness;
- Lilac – neutralizes yellow areas and brighten complexion;
- Blue – neutralizes orange areas, freckles and hyper pigmentation;
- Rose – adds radiance and brighten dark spots;
- Yellow – neutralizes purple tones such as veins and dark circles; and
- Orange – neutralizes blue and perfect at concealing dark circles on medium skin tones.
Although, the colour depth looks like it would suit very fair to light / medium skin tones. I look forward to experimenting and sharing my findings with you!
The new Sleek MakeUP Colour Corrector Palette is available from Boots, Superdrug and www.sleekmakeup.com, priced at £7.99.