Hi there lovelies!
I’m back again about some skin care products and tips! As you know by now, skin care is a subject I’m passionate about and ANYTHING that can help, boost, mattify or aid oily to combination is a massive turn on for me. Literally lol.
I hadn’t heard of Sanoflore Laboratories until the end of last year so I was pleased to do some digging and learn about them and their products. I must say, after spending some time with Boots Botanics, I find that I’m more partial to all things botanics or organic for your skin.
Here’s a mini snapshot of the products I’ve used:
- Sanoflore Rosa Angelica Rich Dewy Morning Moisturiser (£19.50) – hydrates, plumps, soothes. Deep hydration for normal to dry skin.
- Sanoflore Rosa Angelica Baume (£27.50) – Gel meets balm with this skin-soothing overnight mask.
- Sanoflore Rosa Angelica Morning Rehydrating Concentrate Serum (£27.50) – hydrates , replenishes and illuminates.
- Sanoflore Aciana Botanica Divine Bare Skin Gentle Cleansing Milk (£14) – gently removes make-up, soothes and removes pollution particles.
- Sanoflore Organic Field Cornflower Floral Water Soothing Eye Toner (£15) – refresh your eyes, this eye toner soothes and decongests
- Sanoflore Essence Magnifica Rebalancing Botanical Night Oil (£26) – frees skin from imperfections, refines skin texture and reduces excess sebum
- Sanoflore Aqua Magnifica Skin-Perfecting Botanical Essence (200ml) – (£17.50) – for bright clear skin. It releases impurities, unclogs skin and retightens pores
From the above, I tried to create a system that went from night skin care to day skin care. I started with the Sanoflore Rosa Angelica Baume then followed through with Sanoflore Aciana Botanica Divine Bare Skin Gentle Cleansing Milk , the Sanoflore Rosa Angelica Morning Rehydrating Concentrate Serum , the Sanoflore Rosa Angelica Rich Dewy Morning Moisturiser and then the Sanoflore Aciana Botanica Divine Bare Skin Gentle Cleansing Milk again and then alternated between the baumeand Sanoflore Essence Magnifica Rebalancing Botanical Night Oil . A pretty damn good routine! My skin felt smooth and soft to touch as well as well-nourished. Everything I would want from a skin care routine!!
What do you use for your skincare routine?