GIMME, GIMME, GIMME…!
Hey lovelies, here’s a beaut of an update for you.
QVC have come up with another nifty little box to help you with your summer and everyday beauty needs. First, here are few questions to mull over: would you like your beauty products delivered to you, wrapped prettily in a box? Your favourite things in travel size? Sound good? Well Try It, Love It!
TILI BEAUTY BOX
Nowadays, how you choose to shop for your beauty bits and bobs is changing. It is becoming distinctly personal, tailored to each individual and you are now clicks away from accessing much-needed essentials. Beauty boxes have been a welcomed delight as they are literal bundles of delight, LITERALLY.
The TILI Beauty Box (Try It Love It) delivers your go to essentials from cleansers to skin care, hair and nail care. This box is LITERALLY loaded. I love it (can you feel the delight as I type…??? I’m such a big kid at heart, ha)!!!
Now this isn’t your average subscription box, in fact it isn’t a subscription box at all. The TILI Beauty Box is priced at just £20 and is a one-off purchase. It comes packed with some top beauty faves and has a selection of new and exclusive launches from:
- IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream – a multi-tasking full-coverage, colour correcting cream with anti-ageing skin care and SPF 50+ sunscreen
- Alpha H Liquid Gold Rose – an aromatic and botanical moisture booster. (I was lucky enough to attend the launch of the Alpha H Liquid Gold Rose, so it’s great to see it as part of this box)
- Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish – a radiant boosting facial cleanser and accompanying wash cloth
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara – who needs falsies when you have this bad boy?!
- OPI Nail Lacquer – one nail lacquer from the gorgeous FIJI Range
- UltraSun Anti-Ageing Sun Protection – all day anti-ageing sun protection
- Vita Liberata 10-minute Tan– provides a rapid performance tanning solution for all skin tones
- Julien Farel Shampoo and Conditioner – two, vitamin based anti-ageing hair care products
- Erno Lazlo Cleansing Oil and Face Balm – effective cleansing for the skin to remove impurities, make up and trapped oils
Unbox and Discover
In short, the TILI Beauty Box ensures your summer essentials and beauty needs are met. One of the lovely surprises for me was that the skin based products, catered to all skin types and kept a focus on “care” for your skin or sensitivity. Even if your skin isn’t sensitive or problematic, you know what you’re using has “skin” at its center.
All the products are travel sized, so very handy if you are heading off on holiday. Even if you’re not and just staying home, Vita Liberata helps you achieve your bronzy summer glow in 10 mins. As you know, one of my many aims in life is to glow. Basically, I want to harness the power of the sun and stars every day and Vita Liberata was a happy addition to that goal!
I must point out however, products like the IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream and the OPI Nail Lacquer don’t offer you the option to choose your own colours. The IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream range goes from Fair to Deep, but the TILI Beauty Box only provides the shade Medium, which was too light for me. I have tried the shade in Rich (my skin tone) and Deep, the coverage was full but light – just right for summer coverage.
With OPI, you’ll get one of the 12 pretty nail polishes from the FIJI range. My box came with the shade Do You Sea What I Sea, a gorgeous sea blue colour. See my Instagram GRWM Quickie for true to life use. It complimented my skin tone and made me day-dream of beautiful seas and beaches * swooon*. The colours of the range focus on beautiful sea blues, evening sunsets and summery toned neutrals so you won’t be disappointed with what you get.
Perfect for All
Overall, the TILI Beauty Box did not disappoint, it’s the perfect gift or update for you or a loved one. I’m holiday ready, are you?
Do you shop with QVC or have you tried one of their editions of a beauty box? What did you think?